This tutorial shows you where and what you can find on the Dashboard for the Trading bot.
Before you begin, check the following:
- You have a Cryptohopper account
- You have a Trading bot
- You have an Explorer, Adventure or Hero subscription from Cryptohopper
Where to find the Trading bot Dashboard
- Go to your Trading bot.
- Click “Dashboard”.
- Go over the “Open orders”.
- Check out the “Activity”.
- See your “Open positions”, “Short positions” and “Reserved Funds”.
- Check out your “Current profit” and “Total currency in assets on exchange”.
- See if your bot is enabled and if buying and selling are enabled.
- Look for the “Panic Button”.
- You can place a manual buy.
- If needed, synchronize your positions.
- Check your “Output” for errors.