This tutorial shows you how to use different config settings per coin. By the end of this guide, your Hopper will use config pools so it behaves differently per coin. A Config Pool overrides the Baseconfig for the coins you’ve selected.
Before you begin, ensure that you have the following prerequisites:
- You’ve got a Cryptohopper account
- You’ve got a working Hopper that’s funded. Otherwise follow this tutorial first.
- Your Hopper already buys and sells automatically, with signals or a strategy.
- Click the “Config” dropdown in the menu bar on the left and click on “Config Pools”.
- Click the “Add Config Pool” button in the top right corner.
- Give your Config Pool a name. For example, use the name of the coins this config pool is for.
- Select the coins you want a special setting for. It only shows coins that you have already selected in your baseconfig.
- Set the settings you’d like. You can, for example, use different strategies per coin.
- When you’re done, click “Save”.
Config pools override the baseconfig (aka the general settings). You can make for every coin it’s own config pool.