This tutorial shows you how to copy signals with your Hopper. By the end of this guide, your Hopper will copy the signals of signallers.
Before you begin, ensure that you have the following prerequisites:
- You’ve got a Cryptohopper account
- You’ve got a working Hopper that’s funded. Otherwise follow this tutorial first.
- Go to the marketplace. Click the marketplace dropdown in the menu bar on the left, and click “signals”.
- Choose a signaler that sends signals for your exchange. Tip: In the top, sort your exchange.
- Click profiles that you find interesting. Make sure that they send signals for your configured basecurrency.
- Check their performance reports to see if they're good. Click “subscribe” if you’re satisfied.
- When subscribing to a paid signaller, you’ll be directed to the payment methods. After payment, your Hopper is now following this signaller!
- Select the coins that you want your Hopper to trade. Go to Config, click “Baseconfig”.
- Click “Coins & Amounts”. Select the coins you want to trade, and that you’re sure your signaller sends signals for.
- (only for Hero subscribers) If you want your Hopper to copy signals for every coin, go to “Config” and click “Baseconfig”. Click “Strategy” and toggle the “Signals only” button. This will disable your strategy and your Hopper will only follow signals.
- Click the “Save” button.
You can configure or even pause the signals you’re subscribed to.
- Click “Config” dropdown in the menu bar on the right. Click signals.
- Click “Configure” on the signaller that you want to configure.
- Want to unsubscribe? Click unsubscribe, but also make sure to cancel your subscription within PayPal if you’ve used PayPal as a payment method. Otherwise your subscription won’t stop.