This tutorial shows you how to change the strategy your Hopper is using. By the end of this guide, your Hopper will use a strategy to scan the markets for buying opportunities.
Before you begin, ensure that you have the following prerequisites:
- You’ve got a Cryptohopper account
- You’ve got a working Hopper that’s funded. Otherwise follow this tutorial first.
- Go to the marketplace. Click the marketplace dropdown in the menu bar on the left, and click “Strategies”.
- Filter if you want to use paid or free strategies. Cryptohopper offers a lot of free strategies made by us. They are of high quality and jumpstart your trading.
- Click the “Download” button. You can find this under the profile image.
- Install the strategy. Go to “Config” and click “Baseconfig”. Click “Strategy” and select the strategy you want to trade with in the strategy dropdown at the top.
- Click the “Save” button.
Did you know you can get a refund within 30 minutes? Backtest your strategy and get a refund if you're not satisfied. The refund is issued automatically when you request it.
- Go to “Backtest” in the menu bar on the left.
- Click “Load existing config”. This only works if you’ve selected the strategy in your config. Otherwise, select the strategy directly in the backtesting.
- Select a coin that you want to test the strategy on.
- Click “Start Backtest”. It will take a while, but it’ll test the strategy and show you with green stripes where your Hopper would’ve bought.
- Not satisfied? Go back to the profile of the strategy you’ve bought. A refund button will be shown. The refund will be deposited into your credits.