This is a tutorial about how to create discount codes for bot subscriptions as a Marketplace Seller.
Before you begin, please check the following:
- You have a Cryptohopper account.
- You are an affiliate of Cryptohopper.
- You are a Marketplace Seller on Cryptohopper.
- You agree to not use/post the discount codes to coupon sites
- Misuse of the discounts will not be tolerated and could result in the removal of your seller account
- Cryptohopper will evaluate this feature. Future changes can be made.
Creating a Discount Code for Bot Subscriptions
- Log in to your Cryptohopper account.
- Locate the Marketplace drop-down button in the left menu and click on it.
- Navigate to "Promo & discounts".
- Determine the affiliate account to which you want to apply the discount.
- Provide a name for your discount.
- Generate a coupon code. This will be the discount code you can use to attract new users.
- Decide on the percentage of the discount code. The maximum discount allowed is 25%.
- Specify the start and end date for the discount. The maximum duration is 2 weeks.
- Select the subscriptions for which users can use the discount code.
- Click on "Create discount code".
- Share the discount code separately via social media or use the provided URL.