This tutorial shows you how to create a fully working A.I.. By the end of this guide, your Hopper will use your own built A.I. to scan the markets for buying/selling opportunities and will adapt automatically.
Before you begin, ensure that you have the following prerequisites:
- You’ve got a Cryptohopper account
- You’ve got a working Hopper that’s funded. Otherwise follow this tutorial first.
- Download enough strategies from the marketplace, or create your own!
- Click “Strategies” in the menu bar on the left.
- Click “New AI” in the top right corner.
- Name your AI and click the “Save” button.
- Click the “+ Sources” button. Add trend strategies so your AI can recognize market trends.
- Click the “+ Sources” button. Add signal strategies so your AI can send buy/sell signals.
- Click the “Training” tab. Select the exchange and the pair(s) that you want your AI to learn. Click the “Learn” button.
- Check if the training(s) is/are added to the training queue. You only need to train a market once.
- Click the “Save” button again.
- Click “Config” in the menu bar on the left. Click “Baseconfig”. Click “Strategy”. Select your A.I. in the strategy section dropdown.
- (optional) Configure the “Minimum score for buys/sells” options, to configure how “sure” your A.I. should be to follow a buy/sell signal.
- Click “Save”.
- Go back to your AI. Click “Strategies” in the left menu bar, click the “Algorithm Intelligence” tab and select your A.I.
- Click the “Help” icon in the top right corner. Check the checklist and see if everything is done correctly.
- Click “Close” and go to the “Results” tab.
- Check if you’re satisfied with the A.I. score.