This tutorial shows you how to manage exchange accounts of your clients (or friends & family). By the end of this Your hopper will have multiple client accounts under one account. Did you know that manual asset management is completely free of charge?
Before you begin, ensure that you have the following prerequisites
- A Cryptohopper account
- The public + private keys of your clients. (learn here how to make them)
- Their accounts are funded.
Creating a Hopper to track a client account
- Go to the top on in the menu on the left. Click “Your Hoppers/View all your Hoppers”.
- Click the “New” to create a new Hopper fast. Click “Config Wizard” for a step-by-step approach.
- To filter by exchange type, click the exchange name corresponding to the one your client is using.
- Select the template that matches the quote currency you’d like to use. Make sure your client’s account is funded with this currency, or that you’re selecting one that offers all the pairs that your client has funded their account with.
- Fill in the public and private keys. Make sure that paper trading is deselected, and the Hopper enabled.
What’s next To trade automatically on your clients Hopper, it needs a subscription attached. Learn how to do that here.