This tutorial shows you how to cancel your subscription on Cryptohopper and gives some extra information.
Before you begin, check the following:
- You have a Cryptohopper account
- You have an Explorer, Adventure, or Hero subscription from Cryptohopper
- You have decided you don’t want to use our Explorer, Adventure, or Hero subscription anymore.
- You don’t have to cancel your subscription on our website.
- Check if you have a recurring payment set up. You can check this in your Paypal account, credit card account, Ideal account, or bank account. Cancel the recurring payment. If you don’t cancel the recurring payment you will be charged again next month/year.
If you’re not sure if a recurring payment is set up you can contact the support team of Paypal, the credit card company, the bank you use, or Ideal.
If you pay your subscription with crypto you don’t have to do anything. Since there’s no way to automatically charge you.