Before you begin, check the following:?
- You have a Cryptohopper account.
- You have a Trading bot.
- You have an Explorer, Adventure, or Hero subscription from Cryptohopper?.
- You want to read the Dashboard on the app. If you want to check this on the website, you can use this article.
Where and what to find on the Trading bot Dashboard
- Launch the app and log in.
- If you see an overview of your bots, click on the bot of which you want to check the Dashboard. If you don’t see the overview, you’re already on your Dashboard.
- Go over “Open”.
- Check out the Activity. Click on it to see the Output for any errors.
- See your “Orders”, “Shorts”, and “Reserved”.
- If needed, synchronize your positions.