This tutorial shows you how to pay with BitPay.
Before you begin, check the following:
How to pay with Bitpay
- Log in to your Cryptohopper account.
- Click on “Subscriptions”.
- Click “New subscription”.
- Click on the subscription you want to buy.
- Select the payment term.
- Click “BitPay”.
- Click “Pay with BitPay”. You will be redirected to the website of Bitpay.
- Select the wallet or exchange you want to use for the payment.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Select the currency you want to use for the payment.
- Pay by scanning the QR code or go to your exchange or wallet and click withdraw for your selected currency. Paste the copied information in the text field. Check if the information is correct and confirm the payment.
Select wallet or exchange
Each wallet or exchange shows information that is useful to transfer money. For example, BitPay does not support Binance, because all payments are merged into 1 transaction. This causes issues when automatically matching the payment. You only have to send us your transaction ID, username, and invoice ID.
You have 2 payment options. The first one is scanning the QR code with your phone or tablet. The second option is by going to your exchange or wallet and select on withdraw for your selected currency. Make sure the information you fill in is correct. We can’t reverse the payment. After you confirmed the payment you receive an email with the confirmation and an invoice. Depending on the currency you use, it takes some time to process the transfer. When processed your subscription is added.