Before you begin, check the following:
- You have a Cryptohopper account.
- You wish to set up e-mail notifications in the app. If you prefer to do it on the website, you can refer to this article.
How to set up e-mail notifications
- Launch the app and log in to your Cryptohopper account.
- Tap on the "More" button located at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on "App settings."
- Switch the toggle for "All notifications available."
- Now, go back to the main screen by clicking on "Positions."
- Tap the gear button in the upper right corner.
- Select "Baseconfig."
- Click on "Notifications."
- Toggle on the notifications you want to receive via e-mail.
- Don't forget to click "Save" to apply the changes.