This tutorial shows you how to set up a Copy Bot and explains the settings you need to fill in.
Before you begin, check the following:
- You have a Cryptohopper account
Set up a Copy bot
- Click in the top left section in your menu called “My bots”.
- Click “View all”.
- Click “+New” in the top right section.
- Click on “Copy Bot”.
- Choose the Copy Bot you want and buy the subscription.
- You have created a Copy Bot. If you want you can adjust some settings, but you don’t have to. Only the API Keys are mandatory or you need to switch the Paper Trading toggle. You find this under “Exchange”.
- Click on “Configuration”.
- Click on “Basis Settings”. Fill in the fields.
- Click on “Exchange”. Fill in the fields.
- Click on “Notifications”. Fill in the fields.
- Click on “Buy settings”. Fill in the fields.
- Click on “Sell settings”. Fill in the fields.
*Tip: Click on the question mark next to the setting to get more information.