This tutorial shows you how to set up a Strategy with the Strategy Builder and gives an example.
Before you begin, check the following:
- You have an Explorer, Adventure, or Hero subscription.
- You have set up a Trading bot.
- Some Technical Indicators are only available to Hero subscriptions. Check the Technical Indicators that are only available with a Hero subscription here.
Set up a Strategy with the Strategy Builder
- Click in the top left section in your menu called “My Library”.
- Click “Strategy designer”.
- Fill in a name for your Strategy. Add a description if you want.
- Click “Save”.
- Select an image if you want.
- Click “Indicators”.
- Select the Indicators you want to use.
- Fill in the required fields. The fields you need to fill in depend on the Indicator you choose.
- Click “Candle Patterns” (optional).
- Select the Candle Pattern you want to use.
- Fill in the required fields. The fields you need to fill in depend on the Candle Pattern you choose.
- Click “Save".
Click here to find an example of a Strategy built with the Strategy Builder.