This tutorial shows you how to install a template. By the end of this guide, your Hopper will follow the settings of a template.
Before you begin, ensure that you have the following prerequisites:
- You’ve got a Cryptohopper account
- You’ve got a working Hopper that’s funded. Otherwise follow this tutorial first.
- Go to the marketplace. Click the marketplace dropdown in the menu bar on the left, and click “Templates”.
- Filter if you want to use paid or free templates. Cryptohopper offers a lot of free templates made by us. Strategy makers / signallers often provide free templates with their products.
- Filter the exchange you’re using / you want to use.
- Filter your configured quote currency.
- Select a template.
- Click download.
- Click “templates” in the menu bar on your left.
- Select the “Market Templates” tab.
- Click the “load” button of the template that you want to install.
- Select the Hopper that you want to install the template on.
Paid for your template, but you aren’t satisfied? You can request a refund within 30 minutes.
- Go to the template profile in the marketplace.
- A refund button will appear. Click it.
- The refund is processed automatically and credited to your balance.