This tutorial shows you how to delete a Hopper. If you’ve never built a Cryptohopper bot before, follow this tutorial first. By the end of this guide, you will have deleted your bot. This is irreversible!
Before you begin, ensure that you have the following prerequisites:
- You’ve got a Cryptohopper account
- You have one or more Hoppers that you’d like to delete.
- Go to the Hopper overview in the top left corner and click “view all hoppers”. If you have multiple Hoppers, click the dropdown first.
- Click the little cog wheel of the Hopper you’d like to delete. It’s located at the right bottom of the profile picture of your Hopper. (in thumbnail view) In list view, it’s located at the right of the row.
- Once you’ve clicked the cog wheel, you now can select delete. This is irreversible!
Either make a new Hopper or assign a subscription to another Hopper that you want to be active.